The Astronaut advantage.
Projects have the ideal situation launching projects on Astronaut. As explained in "What problem is Astronaut solving? " projects will receive a much greater amount of the funds that are pooled. With typical IFO's they would be giving over 50% of the amount. Astronaut will base the projects raise on a tiered system as well.
- 100k-199k - 6% Fee
- 200k-299k - 5% Fee
- 300k-399k - 8% Fee
- 400k-499k - 8% Fee
- 500k-1M - 7% Fee
Furthermore, partnership with a third party "vault or locker" has been established and will have large portions of the liquidity locked after initial offerings for a minimum of 45 days.
Projects launching on Astronaut will have access to multiple partner communities as a strategic move to better expand their exposure. This is something a typical DEX IDO usually does not offer as it makes sense for them to keep the token on their platform.
The Sonic Boom Program is designed for top tier projects in mind including multiple juicy incentives to get launched into the stratosphere. To simplify, this is a program that helps really kickstart the top projects and give them the support to insure their success.
This gives these high quality projects the opportunities they deserve, we’ve teamed up to receive DEX support from ApeSwap, and merging of our communities, expanding the reach of these projects to some of the friendliest communities in the Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem.
Here is a breakdown of the program 👇
- 1.Have your token logo on a premier exchange, ApeSwap!
- 2.Token immediately becomes liquid after launch
- 3.Access to a large user base right after launch
- 4.Marketing support form ApeSwap & Astronaut
- 5.Faster CoinGecko listing process
- 6.Incentivize liquidity for your token
- 7.Become part of the Astronaut x ApeSwap family ❤️
But wait… To be eligible for a fast track listing, you must meet a number of criteria!
This requires a third party KYC done on project owners and devs. Complete identification and verification will be required to pass the KYC. It will not be disclosed to the public if your team wishes to remain anonymous. You can read more about it on our KYC medium post to learn more.
Due diligence will require a deep understanding of the project’s vision, capabilities to deliver on the proposed solution, experience and background in crypto / DeFi, and marketing strategy. Astronaut community will take a large part in this as well.
After completing our DD, you will touch base ApeSwap. Part of this is a bit more due diligence, the other part is getting you setup to launch on ApeSwap after we send you to the moon.
Because we believe there are no rugs on the moon or in the jungle, we are implementing strict vesting procedures. Our thought is, any true project should understand the importance of rugs and be perfectly fine with these vesting periods. This will give the upmost confidence to investors and the crypto community showing you are a very serious project 💪
Below is the vesting breakdown:
- 1.100% of team token allocation locked up and vested over 0–12 months
- 2.100% of advisor token allocation locked up and vested over 0–12 months
- 3.50% of liquidity token allocation locked up and vested for 6 or 12 months (negotiable)
- 4.50% of the marketing token allocation locked up and vested 0–12 months
- 5.50% of the operations token allocation locked up and vested over 0–6 months
- 6.Of the capital raise, 25–50% must be locked up in the form of liquidity
- 1.Initial liquidity is added to ApeSwap
- 2.LPs are locked up per vesting requirements
- 3.Token is listed on ApeSwap Decentralized Exchange
- 4.A pool is spun up, rewarding users for pooling liquidity in the projects token
- 5.3–14 days later a Banana staking pool and a banana farm is created for that token